- 2016 - 2017 : Research Associate at the Department of Mathematics, Michigan State University, USA (Supervisor : Prof. Andrew Christlieb)
- 2015 - 2016 : Post-doctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Michigan Technological University, USA (Supervisor : Prof. Benjamin Ong)
- 2010 - 2014 : Ph.D. at the Mathematics Section, University of Geneva, Switzerland (Supervisor : Prof. Martin Gander; Co-supervisor: Prof. Felix Kwok). (Thesis Link)
- 2008 - 2010 : M. Sc. at Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, India.
M.Sc Thesis : Analytic Study of Scalar Conservation Laws (Supervisor: Prof. S.Baskar, Department of Mathematics, IIT Bombay)
- 2005 - 2008 : B.Sc in Mathematics (Hons) student at R.K.Mission Vidyamandira, Belur Math (Calcutta University), India.
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple,
it is only because
they do not realize how complicated life is." ---- John Louis von Neumann